Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doser 2 firmware 1.02 update failed

Performing a backup would have prevented the loss of data/settings, no?

If you do a backup before the firmware update, you can restore your settings after the firmware updates.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Re firmware update--
    Followed above instructions...all fine...until I start the update. But Adobe flash opens and I get an access denied message? Checked my adobe stuff, no updates available. Adobe running fine. Suggestions.
    One thing keeps leading to another. Would be nice to have access to support.

Hello,

Adobe flash have nothing to do with the firmware update.
    Before you do any firmware updates, download and install the actual GHL Control Center and backup your doser settings.

To backup your doser settings connect to your doser and click the "Transmitt all settings from GHL Doser 2 to file" button in the top menu under "Backup and restore".
    Backup.jpg

I need a screenshot of your devicemanager:

1. Open GHL Control Center and connect to your doser.
    2. Click the "Firmwareupdate..." button in the top menu under Extras and click "Next" in the first Dialog.
    Step1.jpg

3. In the next Dialog click the "Device manager..." button and the device manager will be opened.
    Step2.jpg

4. Expand the COM & LPT devices, take a screenshot of the device manager and post it here.
    You can use the Windows Snipping Tool for screenshots: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...#1TC=windows-8
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I am following these instruct. Have done numerous times! Problem is, last step-adobe flash opens and I get a 'device failed' message. Have attempted numerous times, but obviously firmware 02 is not uploading because device still states 1.00. I understand, that adobe should not be opening up..........Is there any support besides this forum black hole?????????????????????? Did not realize when I purchased this-it was for the IT expert, and is pretty much proto-type.
    I control my light with pc, notepad, and phone. My contoller is easily controlled with pc, notepad, and phone. This pump-hours at pc trying to get current f-w? Looking for support. Thank you!

You have a PM.