Thread: Where to start with programming????

Default Where to start with programming????

Hi All,

I recently got my self a 3EX.
    I'm surprised I have gotten as far as I have not being very computer literate.

The issue I'm having is trying to work out programmable logic to setup feed pauses, maintenance etc

I'm hoping that I could get help and shown how to do and where to start.
    I know it ain't that easy to do over a forum and appreciate every little bit of help received!

I have attached a spread sheet on what I'm trying to achieve and a screenshot of my profilux sockets.

Not expecting anyone to program the whole thing but more on where to start and help understanding how to make it all flow together.

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by CamKite View Post
    Hi All,

I recently got my self a 3EX.
    I'm surprised I have gotten as far as I have not being very computer literate.

The issue I'm having is trying to work out programmable logic to setup feed pauses, maintenance etc

I'm hoping that I could get help and shown how to do and where to start.
    I know it ain't that easy to do over a forum and appreciate every little bit of help received!

I have attached a spread sheet on what I'm trying to achieve and a screenshot of my profilux sockets.

Not expecting anyone to program the whole thing but more on where to start and help understanding how to make it all flow together.

Cheers
    I presume that you have downloaded the programming guide?
    For feed pauses and maintenance, you do not generally need any programmable logic?

Highly recommend reading the book thoroughly, as I did.

There is also a programmable logic download available here
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

Hello Paul,

Could you please resend the reference to the book? The page you mentioned above is not working. I'd appreciate any help with similar materials and books on GHL programmable logic as I have to write my essay (a 2-3 pages paper will be enough). I already have finished this one: Ozone Generator controlled by Redox Probe AND a Timer.
    Last edited by DrPsyche; 22.11.2019 at 12:45.

This thread is from 2014!

If you had used that thing between your ears, and thought "where would an instruction manual be on this site?", then maybe you would have found it under downloads / manuals.

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...g-guide-v7-02/
    Last edited by kingy138; 04.12.2019 at 13:00.