Thread: Problems with GHL Control Center

Default Problems with GHL Control Center

Yesterday I try to configure a brand new Profilux 3.1T. I could not connect to it either with a USB cable or through the TCP/IP option. I test with both Windows XP and Windows 8,1 – no success. However I was able to contact the computer through the web interface.

I test with the same PC:s to connect with an older profilux 3 ex – and it works well both with the serial connection and with TCP/IP. (and both XP and (8.1)

I used GHL Control Center version 1.0.5.7. After a lot of thinking I download GHL Control Center version 1.0.5.9 and after that it works with both of the connection protocols. Do you need version 1.0.5.9 to connect with the T-versions?

I also discover another strange thing. I need to have a blackout-delay to some of my sockets.

Using GHL Control Center version 1.0.5.9 I programed socket 11 to have 40 minutes delay. The program did not accept 40 - I could write 40 but after hitting OK the results was 30. Everything over 30 get down to 30.
    When I did the same thing with help of remote control 40 minutes get down to 8 minutes after saving and 60 minutes to 28 after saving. Between 1–30 minutes it works as it should. A bug?

Sincerely Lasse

Do you need version 1.0.5.9 to connect with the T-versions?
    Support for ProfiLux 3.1T came with version 1.0.5.8

When I did the same thing with help of remote control 40 minutes get down to 8 minutes after saving and 60 minutes to 28 after saving
    This is a problem in the ProfiLux menu, we will fix this in one of the next firmware versions. The limit for blackout delays is 30 minutes.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you for your answer.

A total new problem. In one application I need to control an anaerobe tank with the redox probe. I try to put the controller at -200 in the Profilux control (version 1.0.5.9) Firmware 6.12. I try to change the nominal value in the profilux control center view -> probe-sensor controls/redox 1. I manage to change the redox to – 200 mV but after I have saved – the nominal value change to 0 in the nominal value window. In the window Sensor overview – it will be -200 but after a refresh – it show 0 mV. If I check the remote control – also the profilux computer shows 0 mV

If I now change the nominal value with help of the remote control in the profilux computer – it will take the value of – 200 and store it. This way it works. But if (after I have change the nominal value with help of the remote control) I go back to the Profilux Control Center and the window of the Redox probe – it still reporting 0 mV. The window of Sensor Overview sometimes show – 200 mV and sometimes 0 mV. If I want to have a positive redox potential it works both in the Profilux Control Center and directly in the Profilux computer but with negative redox potential – it do not work in the Profilux Center Control. I´m working with an old computer with Windows XP – I have not try with Windows 8.1 yet but will do that later one - but for me – its looks like a minor bug in the Profilux Control Center.

Sincerely Lasse

Thank you for the hint, we will check this.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Uppdate

I test from the web interface - its works with negative redox from that interface - but still not from the ProfiLux Controll Center

Sincerely Lasse