Thread: Calibration of redox sonde

Default Calibration of redox sonde

Hi,

I have a profilux 3 and did not use the redox card and sonde for a long time. Now I bought a new sonde. I have the problem that I try to calibrate it and whatever I connect to the card (null plug, redox sonde, nothing) I always get the same adc1 and adc2 values around 125

It is a PLM-REDOX V1.00 card from 2005 with version 6.07

I tried to change the card to both ports with the same results. Any help? It looks like the card is defective

Thanks!

If you think that you have done the calibration exactly as it is described in the manual, then a defect of the card could be possible.
    If you like you can send the card in for checking. Please contact your retailer for further information.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.