Thread: Doser 2 Apple device app release date?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by aqua_digital View Post
    GHL are even now miles ahead of the game, the closest competition has no APP at all and no cloud software either currently
    That's great that it's being worked on.

I don't know what you think GHL has that some other companies don't? I'm sure this won't go over well on a GHL forum but it's the honest truth. Neptune Systems has Apex Fusion, and it is cloud based software. Their doser is on par with what GHL has. No app, and two less pumps albeit But they have a remote controlled feeder.

Please don't get me wrong GHL. I have a whole system built out of your products I love the products themselves but there are problems just like any other company. No ones perfect, including GHL.

We are talking about Stand Alone Dosers on the thread NOT controllers

The Neptune dosers is not even in the same league as the GHL for these reasons

You need a Neptune to run it
    It has only two pumps
    Price

If you want 3 pumps you have to buy two units plus a Neptune add that together and you have to shell out nearly $1,000!! I kind of see it if you already have a Neptune but even then its an expensive box and cumbersome if you want 3 or 4 pumps!

The GHL Stand Alone Doser 2 has features built in the DOS has not as it needs the neptune then added expansions.

The DOS simply is apples to oranges to the Doser 2
    Last edited by aqua_digital; 13.12.2014 at 21:35.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

I can talk about anything I want in this thread, I started it I was referring to GHL products as a whole in my previous post.

GHL has its pluses without a doubt, but it also has its negatives. Does it have an automatic feeder out yet (Neptune does)? Do they have their own powerhead coming out that we don't know about (Neptune does)? Is it easy, for the common folk, to program (Neptune is compared to GHL products)?

Like I said before, I like GHL or I wouldn't have bought their products. But the holier than thou, we are infallible attitude does nothing but make me want to leave the GHL family.

Back on topic

I look forward to using myGHL, even more than the app. I noticed the dosing tab on the web interface that I hadn't seen before, it's slick.

Cheers,
    Scott

Sorry for the confusion your first post said
    Quote Originally Posted by scythanith View Post
    Hi GHL, I am just curious as to when you think the Doser 2 apple device app will be released?
    So I naturally assumed you were just talking about the Doser 2, I was just stating fact no other stand alone doser has the features the Doser 2 has, but if you are now talking about the whole GHL range then yes they both have different plus and minus's although GHL remain the leader in mass propitiatory accessories.

Many thanks for your trust in GHL its great to hear people loving the product. It makes all the support worthwhile to read such positive feedback of the brand I am sure GHL will continue too impress.
    Last edited by aqua_digital; 13.12.2014 at 22:44.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support