Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help help guys powerbar pab update failure!!!

Do you get this message?

Unbenannt.PNG

Did you checked the pab cable, maybe it is broken.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes I get this message pab bar working perfectly before I try update

I also try update touch with brand new cable and have same problem now touch is also flashing green led fast and stuck on start up screen

I plugged touch in with firmware from factory v1.02 and working fine but when I go to update now touch has the same problem

Artur I think I find the problem

I was using usb to serial cable which I have always used it connects to Profilux fine and can make changes fine so all seems to be working fine

But I just went and got usb to usb cable and now I done power cycle firmware update as you described and touch is updating

So must not like to do update over usb to serial but will run will communicate to Profilux no problem

Woo hoo update successful on touch now try powerbar pab

Well I think I am going to have a dozen beers now

The powerbar was just updated successfully also through usb to usb

My problem for others was usb to serial that I have used for years doesn't work with updating firmware but will work just communicating to the Profilux

I could change sockets on the digital powerbar while connected but won't update firmware

Thank you Artur for your help but as said just needed to use usb to usb which I have never done in 4 years

Nice that it worked
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Artur one more question how do I see the menu in GCC?

Do I need to assign the powerbar and touch in the profilix?

Or do I need to do anything else that I don't know about both working fine now but would just like to change background screen

Which menu do you mean? The Touch menu?

Yes the one in GCC

Before you see the menu for ProfiLux Touch you have to assign it directly in the menu of ProfiLux.
    Go to System->Configure PAB->Assign devices and assign the ProfiLux Touch.

To do this do I need to have the one device connected also?

Or can the be daisy chained and you can still assign?