Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help help guys powerbar pab update failure!!!

Default Help help guys powerbar pab update failure!!!

Well I bought a Profilux touch and wanted to add it to the system tonight

I thought I had it all worked out but no I have stuffed it some how

I only had the 1 powerbar pab plugged into the pab port and went to update to latest firmware and has failed green led flashing a bit faster than one flash a second and no orange led on!!!

So I tried a power cycle for the firmware update and still no luck

This is running my heaters and pumps and I can't them to work now as I have stuffed it up trying the firmware update

Please can someone help me here to get the power bar working again I don't know what to do

I went In and done a pab system reset and tried to re assign the power bar but no good either no device found

I need help guys please help me to get this going

I was worried about this and haven't done it all week worrying I might get a failure but got the courage and read all I could and thought I want my touch working
    Wish I hadn't of got the courage up now to try it

Thanks
    Maury
    Last edited by muz_zz; 12.12.2014 at 11:09.

Also on the Profilux it says

Operational mode

Pab transparent flashing.

Is this good or bad

Hello,

unplug all PAB devices except the powerbar.
    Connect with your ProfiLux via USB/RS232, go to Extras->Firmwareupdate... under PAB:

Unbenannt.PNG

Click "Confirm" in the first window and select the firmware file in the next window.
    Next you see this message:

Unbenannt2.PNG

Unplug the powerbar from power, wait few seconds, plug in the power powerbar and click immediately the OK button.
    You have not more then 5 seconds to click the OK button.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you Atrur for reply been hoping someone reply quickly

I have tried what you mention but no luck

Once I select file I get message. Do you want to update powerbar pab now

I say yes then window saying no device found try again the starts to update then I get the window you mention to say ok

Then once I click this window I get error
    Last edited by muz_zz; 12.12.2014 at 11:42.

I just try again and says

Error while transmitting firmware

Which GHL Control Center version do you use?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Profilux 6.10

I tried call your contact number from Australia but it just ring out

Can I call you to discuss?

Sorry but it is not possible to call me directly and the support number colleague is busy with another customer.

Artur also when I go into assign pab it say no device found is this ok or should it still show device?

Do we have anything else to try?

I update my Profilux with flash tool no problem

Just the powerbar?

I also unplug pab for powerbar and try to update touch only pab device connected and fail also?

Now touch just show start up screen and green led flashing fast