Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what should i buy

Default what should i buy

hi.
    i'm going to buy the ultimate pack. which parts do i have to add to this pack for my aquarium?
    i have 2 tunze stream pumps (6105)
    i have a giesemann infiniti light with 2X250 MH and 4XT5 with dimming ability (only the T5).
    can i use the tunze osmolator (3155) with the profilux?
    how long is the temp probe cabel?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yossix View Post
    i'm going to buy the ultimate pack. which parts do i have to add to this pack for my aquarium?
    i have 2 tunze stream pumps (6105)
    You need 1x Tunze cable 1, 1x Tunze cable 2 and 1x YL2 (splitter)

i have a giesemann infiniti light with 2X250 MH and 4XT5 with dimming ability (only the T5).
    The MHs can only be switched on/off by our switchable sockets, the T5 could be dimmed through our 1-10V-interfaces.
    You will probably need an adapter to connect the T5. Here you could use our LBF-AP (one offers two channels).
    If the lamp is without internal shut-off (probably), then you will also need a GHL socket in order to switch off the lights completely at night.

can i use the tunze osmolator (3155) with the profilux?
    If it can be used by being switched on/off by one of our switchable sockets according to a pre-defined condition, then yes.

how long is the temp probe cabel?
    It is 3m, we also offer an extension cable in 2m or 5 m.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

"The MHs can only be switched on/off by our switchable sockets, the T5 could be dimmed through our 1-10V-interfaces.
    You will probably need an adapter to connect the T5. Here you could use our LBF-AP (one offers two channels).
    If the lamp is without internal shut-off (probably), then you will also need a GHL socket in order to switch off the lights completely at night."

so how do i connect the T5?
    it has 2 plugs to the 220 V and 2 pairs of wires for the 1-10V
    so i connect the plugs to the power bar and the wires to the LBF-AP?

Yes, plug, program and play :-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408558837.901944.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@yossix: here the manual of the LBF-AP, hope then it will get more clear

Manual_LBF-AP_V201_2013-11-04.pdf
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

how many power bars do i need?
    i got with the set 1 6d-pab and i need more sockets for on-off (skimmer,heater).
    which another power bar should i buy? 6d-d? stdl4-4? 6d?
    thanks
    Last edited by yossix; 22.11.2014 at 23:04.

In principle each powerbar type is possible, it also depends of course on the number of sockets you need.
    If you buy a Powerbar6D-PAB, you can connect it to the PAB-port and don't have to use a S-Port
    which you could still use for a Dosing Unit etc. later on.

are there any differences between those bars?

are there any differences between those bars?
    The PAB version is able to measure the current and the possible cable lenght for PAB is highter (~100m vs. ~10m for the -D)

so for on/off functions (heater,ozonizer,UV) the STDL4-4 will be o.k. with the 3.1T-EX?