Thread: Improve the system level control

Idee Improve the system level control

Profilux in a comprehensive automation and safety of our aquarium system,
    I wanted to ask you if you are not pleased as the important function of level or'd be much happier with the system if thiswere improved,
    I will put some ideas related to the level sensors, I appreciate leave a post if you think that is imporant improve this set of functions,

-Label de lever sensor

-Send SMS with error Level,
    Identify which level sensor is being triggered. ie leakage, sump, overflow, low flow,

-Label level sensor in profilux touch

-Management of the level sensor and control level in profilux touch,
    for example disable alarms, view the status of the level sensors,etc,

Good ideas,
    this has been asked for many times, still waiting

I think like you, we have long been waiting for this improvement on such important functions such as level and are present in the email, SMS; profillux touch,
    please to those who would like to improve these functions profilux leave your opinio, I think many of us are what we are expecting this improvement.

I agree 100%
    Especially SMS and email options.

I also agree, needs improvement as it was run with the metering pumps, I understand that is a general request in a while, I hope Mathias surprise us and we said improvement

Today I had an overflow and I received a sms did not know that level was and I had to go home to see what happened, if I had arrived it was the water level filling I had not worried

I'd like to see independant timers for level controls... A separate timer for ATO, separate for AWC Drain, and a separate for AWC fill. As it stands, we have ONE timer for all of the AWC process. Having water from different sources, and different pumps leads to different times (just because it took 2 hours to drain, doesnt meant it will take 2 hours to fill for example).

Recently I had my AWC start as scheduled, but the 2nd sensor (one that tells how far down to drain) had come unplugged from the Profilux, so the system kept pumping... My 'new salt water' takes long to Fill than my draining (and increases as the salt water source tank becomes less full) so I'v had to set the timer to a higher value... Meaning Profilux drained 5x the normal water from my system... Had I been able to establish a separate 'Max On Time' for Drain and a separeate one for 'Fill' this could have been prevented

I agree; seems like a valid solution.