Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SMS not working.

Anyone?

Update.
    After getting the battery tested at a PROF testing facility in town, battery was deemed to be in PERFECT shape. I went ahead and got a new ATT SIM card. Tested and in working condition. I even went a step beyond and placed the SIM card in a phone to test it right where my equipment is and the phone was able to make and receive calls AND text messages.
    I have already ruled out battery issues and signal issues. What else can I do?
    On another note it is very frustrating that Profilux owners have to go through so much trouble-shooting in order to get a unit back to working order.

Update. Received email from Michael today. Will be sending a new battery at NO COST TO ME to try out. Hopefully that will solve the issue. Even though I tested the battery at a prof testing facility and it passed. If not I guess I am out of luck and will have to buy a new unit.
    I still would like to figure out why SMS is not working but something's are not meant to be!

Default SMS not working.

New battery in place courtesy of Michael.
    Installed
    Problem still persists.
    Anyone care to chime in on order to get my unit working?
    Thanks

Update.
    STILL not able to get SMS to work. Now I can't even see the SMS on Profilux control. Running latest versions on both P3 and GHL control center.
    I have checked box under administration in order to search for SMS when connecting.
    And nothing.
    My SMS is connected to P3 via RS 232.
    Any info would be appreciated.

You have a PM.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you.
    From what I gather I need to send directly to you!

Please contact your local retailer for the further steps - thank you.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

hi all,
    i have the same problem, my gsm (red) is fast flashing and wont register. I have had this unit working for 12 months, replaced the battery 6 months ago. Have checked the sim in a mobile phone and is working fine. I have checked the battery and it is not swollen, have re powered the unit multiple times.
    Anyone got any ideas on a fix?

I would get the battery changed.
    That's usually the case even if the battery doesn't look swollen.
    I have had several issues over the past 5 years with SMS unit and it always boils down to the battery.
    Have hem send you one over the mail and go from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk