Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: problem connectiing doser 2 via wifi

We expect a release in January 2015.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Good morning, I am having similar issues with not being able to connect my Doser 2 via wifi and updating the firmware. I have tried changing the IP address, encryption, encryption type, etc. Please help, here are my screenshots:
    Cmd screen.jpg
    Thank you in advance!

AAMoussa

Hi Mate,
    Sorry can't help with this as I do not have one yet. But not a good idea to post your SSID and your Wireless access Key!
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

Hello,

please try this:
    1. Change the Encryption type to "AES" in the W-LAN/ LAN settings and click the Save button. Wait at least 5 minutes.
    2. Open the command prompt like in your first picture and enter "ping 192.168.1.220" and show me a screenshot of the command prompt.

Hint: You can use the Windows Snipping Toll to take a screenshot, see here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...#1TC=windows-7
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,

Here's my screenshot after changing it to AES as requested.

AES Change.PNG

One thing you can try, restart the doser (unplug power cable for few seconds and plug in again).
    Wait at least 5 minutes and do the 2. step from my post above.

If you still get "destination host unreachable" like in your screenshot then contact me via PM.

Excuse my ignorant, but what's PM and how to get there?

PM is private message.