Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: problem connectiing doser 2 via wifi

Ok try the following:

Change the Ip address to 192.168.0.222 click save, wait 5 minutes and restart the GHl Doser 2 (unplug from power).
    Open command prompt, enter "ping 192.168.0.222" and show me a screenshot.

Some router have the option to prevent communication between wifi devices. Please check this option in your router, it should be disabled.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Ok try the following:

Change the Ip address to 192.168.0.222 click save, wait 5 minutes and restart the GHl Doser 2 (unplug from power).
    Open command prompt, enter "ping 192.168.0.222" and show me a screenshot.

Some router have the option to prevent communication between wifi devices. Please check this option in your router, it should be disabled.
    ping by Gtouk1981, on Flickr

ping2 by Gtouk1981, on Flickr

Ok it seems the Doser is connected with your network.
    Go to "Administrate..." in GHL Control Center, click New and select the GHL Doser 2:

Unbenannt.jpg

Change the settings like this:

Unbenannt2.PNG

click Save and connect with the Doser with this new connection.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks seems to be working via the computer with wifi and usb disconnected but still not on my phone.

Do you use the IP adress 192.168.0.222 as Host?
    Your phone must be connected with the same wifi network like the Doser.

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Do you use the IP adress 192.168.0.222 as Host?
    Your phone must be connected with the same wifi network like the Doser.
    Thanks Artur I reset my router and its now working on my phone too.

Thanks for your fast responses and help

Tony

That helped me also a lot. But I am at that point now, that the App will not connect to the Doser.
    I am in the same network with everything. The computer will connect via IP and Wlan to the Doser, but the same setting do not work on my iPad or iPhone. Is there something I am missing out?

At the moment there is no app for iphone and ipad.

now it is getting clearer. I thought I have to use the profilux app. I thought it must be available as iOS as you have it on all the advertising. It is clearly an iPad on the pictures. When do you expect to have the app for iOS?