Thread: Problem with doser

Default Problem with doser

Hi all
    I have a ghl profiled doser which I'd like to use with my profiling 2 ex now as soon as I connect the power supply the second doser starts by itself the profiled is not recognising it either what can this be?

Hello,

so you are trying to control a GHL Dosing Unit (Slave) with a ProfiLux II eX?
    It is connected to S1S4, right?

Then the numbers of the dosing pumps should be 1-4 by default.
    You can also assign the numbers 1-4 once again to the Doser, just to be sure.

Under System/socket functions (the dosing pumps are handled like sockets in the programming)
    you can set the function for each pump (e.g. Socket no. 1 (Pump no. 1) = Timer 1, socket no. 2 (pump no. 2) = Timer 2).
    Under Timer settings you can then make the programming for each dosing.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.