I've had my Vortech Controller and an MP10 setup for a while now, yes all firmware is up to date.

Recently stood up a larger tank, adding four MP40's (one on each side and two in the back). I had these pumps running Master/Slave in various modes without the Profilux/Vortech Controller involved and this evening decided to control the MP40's with the Vortech Controller... And thats when the fun ended!

Leaving the MP10 already assigned I began to add my MP40's. At first I tried one at a time and was able to add 3 of the 4 MP40's. The last one would not show as MP40W_ECO but rather MP40W_WWD... Yes, I had already confirmed that all pumps were EchoSmart and on the same version 2.02. I cleared all (even the MP10) from the Vortech Controller, did a complete reset of every MP10 and MP40 and started over, this time adding the MP40's first... I was able to add all four MP40's successfully. Then came the MP10 - It now shows up as MP10W_WWD.

I get the same results whether I add pumps one at a time and hit end/save or pressing end/save after all pumps are in slave mode.

Any ideas ?