Thread: New to Mitras - Running Three 6200's

Default New to Mitras - Running Three 6200's

I've got three of the Mitras 6200's over my recently setup mixed reef tank. I also have the wifi connection between my Profilux 3eX and these lights. All are set as slave to the proflux and are 0, 3, 6 seconds delay
    All lights are running latest firmware (117)

I loaded a standard lighting scenario via Profilux and transmitted to all channels (1 thru 9), I also setup moon phasing and cloud passing... Question I have is - Since I have the WiFi connection, do the Mitras lights ignore all the settings with regards to storms, moon, etc that are set when directly connected (USB) to the lamp? What light scenario is actually used, the 9 illumination channels setup on the Profilux or the 9 channels setup on each of the 3 Mitras units?

Whats a good source for lighting scenarios, is there a place in which folks are sharing these files ?

Thanks

Once you have them sync'd to the P3eX and they are all set to slave they no longer run whatever you may have loaded to the lights via USB. The one thing it will keep is the power settings, such and high efficiency of high output (and max output in either setting).

There is a site for lighting scenarios, I just can't remember the name of it

http://www.profiluxowners.com

Not a lot here tho

Sadly the www.profiluxowners.com does not seem to be active any more

The main page is there, but all project files are gone