Thread: Need Help With Adding a Second Profilux Doser1

Default Need Help With Adding a Second Profilux Doser1

I connected a second slave Profilux Doser 1 in a daisy chain to another slave Profilux Doser 1 (The first slave Profilux Doser 1 is connect to the S1-S4 port.). I want to configure the second doser using GHL Control Center. Please help provide instruction on the how to connectivity and on the how to configure, or point me to a manual. The following is the information for my Profilux unit and software:

- Profilux 3.1N
    - Profilux firmware 6.11
    - GHL Control Center, Version 1.0.2.2

Thanks.

Assumed that your first Doser is connected to S1S4 and the numbers 1-4 have been assigned,
    then disconnect this Doser and connect the second Doser (only the device you like to number may be connected).

Then go to System/ Socket functions and set the checkmark at "Digital Powerbar connected at S1S4".
    After that, click on the Button "Program digital Powerbar or Dosing pump unit".
    Then follow the instructions in the new opened window.
    You can then set the start number of the second Doser to 5.

DosingUnit nummerieren.JPG

Then save the settings and connect the first Doser again to the S-port.

Please pay attention that the given numbers don't overlap with numbers that you have perhaps already assigned to a Powerbar.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    Assumed that your first Doser is connected to S1S4 and the numbers 1-4 have been assigned,
    then disconnect this Doser and connect the second Doser (only the device you like to number may be connected).

Then go to System/ Socket functions and set the checkmark at "Digital Powerbar connected at S1S4".
    After that, click on the Button "Program digital Powerbar or Dosing pump unit".
    Then follow the instructions in the new opened window.
    You can then set the start number of the second Doser to 5.

DosingUnit nummerieren.JPG

Then save the settings and connect the first Doser again to the S-port.

Please pay attention that the given numbers don't overlap with numbers that you have perhaps already assigned to a Powerbar.
    I followed your instruction, and the second doser is functioning.