Thread: Telephone/Skype/team viewer support

Default Telephone/Skype/team viewer support

It would be nice to have a phone number for technical support or even Skype or team viewer support then the person at GHL could see exactly what we see and resolve the problem quickly

I would pay extra for this service if required
    Last edited by gino555; 02.11.2014 at 22:09.

I agree

I also agree, would be a significant improvement

I agree to but i think this is big effort and means combining the forum with remote support team ....that's bit different thing.

We have team viewer support! But please understand that we can do this only in difficult and very special cases, when personal support is absolutely necessary.

General questions should be handled here in the forum.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by gino555 View Post
    It would be nice to have a phone number for technical support or even Skype or team viewer support then the person at GHL could see exactly what we see and resolve the problem quickly

I would pay extra for this service if required
    For North America this has been available since last October. Please email info@ghlna.com

Here is how it works.

1. Email info@ghlna.com for email support
    2. In the event the issue can not be resolved by email we arrange a date and time when the user is by the unit in question where we can talk through issues.

The reason a phone number is not published is due to the simple fact that when we tried this 9.99/10 the caller was calling away from the unit where no effective support could be provided taking up very valuable time for both them and us. By going through email support first we can request screen shots of settings and also send screen shots or files, something the phone can NOT achieve. Once this route is exhausted which is rare, we can then arrange live support.

We also offer Non voice or video Skype support.

Please note the above is only available in North America, this is not a GHL policy or a conflict, just a separate service we at Aqua Digital (GHL NA) realized a need for in our dedicated market.
    Last edited by aqua_digital; 01.03.2015 at 01:12.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support