Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do Australians buy mitras simu 55 or mitras light bar?

Default How do Australians buy mitras simu 55 or mitras light bar?

I am wanting either 4 mitras simu 55 or 2 mitras light bar actinic lamps but Australian dealer doesn't have stock?
    Looked in the GHL shop but no,shipping to Australia?

Don't want to wait three months till dealer gets next shipment or longer maybe

So. can someone let me know where I can order these from so I can have them in the next few weeks

Thanks
    Maury

You could get them from an online retailer like http://www.sewatec.de, but be aware that this will mean that the local distributor won't provide warranty for them. If there is an issue you will need to return them to sewatec for waranty.

Thanks CaptCrash

i was going to do this but am to impatient as Sewatec take to long for delivery 5-6 weeks.

was hoping on a better delivery service.

Thanks
    Maury

yes, it is very sad that retailers and/or distributors have no or very low stock, but that's how it is, we face this problem all the time

I am sure we lose a lot of customers this way

If there is no stock in your country and there are no distributors willing to order in a reasonable time then order directly in Germany!

for example in the GHL shop:

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/en-...itras-lightbar
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks for the reply Matthias

I wanted to order from your shop but checked the shipping details and no Australia is mentioned so I thought this was no shipping to here.

So how can I find out shipping costs to Australia and the price with no VAT

Thanks
    Maury

yes, it is very sad that retailers and/or distributors have no or very low stock, but that's how it is, we face this problem all the time

I am sure we lose a lot of customers this way
    I think the issue is that big online shops are getting almost the same discount as a distributor , the new GHL pricing model does not allow for countries that have small volumes of sales. so no margins for distributors.

Quote Originally Posted by muz_zz View Post
    Thanks for the reply Matthias

I wanted to order from your shop but checked the shipping details and no Australia is mentioned so I thought this was no shipping to here.

So how can I find out shipping costs to Australia and the price with no VAT

Thanks
    Maury
    Interested in this also. Sick of having to order stuff in the UK, then get it shipped over to Australia. I'd much rather prefer the option to purchase direct from the GHL web store.

I thought you guys had a big distributor in Aus?
    Also seems to be a lot of web sites selling the stuff.
    Is this guy based somewhere else? Aquaria.com.au

No one in NZ at all!!
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

They never have stock, or if they do it sells out fast then you have to wait 3 months for the next shipment to come in. It's a pain in the butt,I would prefer to buy from the manufacturer.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneT View Post
    They never have stock, or if they do it sells out fast then you have to wait 3 months for the next shipment to come in. It's a pain in the butt,I would prefer to buy from the manufacturer.
    Yeah OK. Sounds like they are only buying on indent and not stocking at all??
    Wanted to spend $80,000 here to put some stock on the shelf for NZ buyers, but GHL does not want to know me.
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!