Thread: How to update mitras 6200 firmware step-by-step

Default Access mitras 62xx by GHL CC trough PL3 connection

Hi i don't understand why we cant access the Mitras 6200 firmware trough GHL control Center when its connected to a PL3? It maybe sound crazy but if PL3 is controlling the Mitras units and PL3 is connected to GHL control center why i cant access the Mitras from this? Why does it require a separate USB connection to acces The Mitras?

If this has something to do with the wireless connection why not install an communication port (cable) on the driver unit to establish a wired connection to PL3 so it only requires 1 connection within GHL Control System to control all!!

best,
    jan
    Last edited by diverdutch; 17.10.2014 at 09:18.

The pl3 is controlling the master, the master is controlling the slaves, they have to be updated singular.

My 3 take 10 minutes to update, so unless you have 18, ( like xdave ) it shouldn't take you too long lol.

And yes, xdave does have 18 mitras 6200 over his tank
    Last edited by GazzMan; 17.10.2014 at 18:49.

You have to connect directly to the Mitras with USB cable and update the Mitras with GHL Control Center(Extras -> Firmwareupdate).
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Txs all for reply, but doesn't aswer my question.
    Why do I have to make a separate (cable) connection to enter Mitras wile the Mitras is connected wireless with my PL3 trough Control centre? All is visual PAB / Powerbar / vortech / ect but Mitras not? Wouldn't it be convenient if also the Mitras units are accessible when PL3 is connected to Control Centre??