Thread: Adding vortech controller

Default Adding vortech controller

I have tried to add a vortech controller to my p3 I go to system>pab>assign device I put a cross next to my vortech controller then it says ready

But when I look for it in GCC it is not there then I go back to the P3 and the cross has been removed
    I have blinking red blue and yellow LEDs on the controller and a solid green led

Any ideas why I can't see it?

Hello,

which firmware version is on your Profilux?
    Which GHL Control Center version do you use?

Please note that after having marked the serial number of the Vortech controller,
    you have to confirm with the key Return. If not, the controller will not be assigend as PAB-device.

Does the message "Examine PAB" appear after you have marked the serial number?

Please also better close the GCC while you are assigning the Vortech controller.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    Hello,

which firmware version is on your Profilux?
    Which GHL Control Center version do you use?

Please note that after having marked the serial number of the Vortech controller,
    you have to confirm with the key Return. If not, the controller will not be assigend as PAB-device.

Does the message "Examine PAB" appear after you have marked the serial number?

Please also better close the GCC while you are assigning the Vortech controller.

I am running firm where 6.10
    And GCC 1056
    I mark the vc with a cross then press enter then it says examine pab then says ready
    I am awaiting my mp40 to come back from repair should I still see the controller in GCC with out a vortech pump connected to the controller?

The Vortech menu should also be visible in the software with having only the Vortech controller connected (and no pumps).

How many PAB devices do you have connected at the ProfiLux?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The Vortech menu should also be visible in the software with having only the Vortech controller connected (and no pumps).

How many PAB devices do you have connected at the ProfiLux?
    I have a plug bar and a touch conected to pab

What you can still try is:

-make PAB reset and assign all PAB devices once again

-update ProfiLux to the latest firmware version and use the latest GHL Control Center

What you can still try is:

-make PAB reset and assign all PAB devices once again

-update ProfiLux to the latest firmware version and use the latest GHL Control Center
    I did a pab reset and all the crosses disappeared from the boxs next to the device serial numbers
    Now I can't assign my touch or plug bar
    Yet they seem to be working ok

I can manually control the sockets on my plug bar via my touch so there must be communications between the 2 devices

But I can not see the vortech controller in GCC

I have tried rebooting the p3 and that did not work

To be honest we are running out of ideas.
    It's hard to find out the cause through a remote diagnosis.

We can only guess that something goes wrong during the assignment of the PAB-devices...

How can my plug bar and touch work if they are not assigned ??
    Last edited by gino555; 27.10.2014 at 22:12.