Thread: Problem with my Eheim controller

Default Problem with my Eheim controller

Hi, my name is Carlos, I apologize for my English. I’ve tried to read in forum but I don’t find solution for my problem with my Eheim controller.
    I explain my equipment:
    1 profilux 3.1N firmware: 6.11
    1 profilux eheim controller firmware: 1.05
    1 Eheim filter 3e 450 (2076) with USB connection.
    I’ve too : 1 profilux touch view connect by PAB to profilux 3.1N and 1 Profilux bar 6D-PAB connect by PAB too.
    I explain my connections:
    Profilux31n > Cable RS232 > Profilux Eheim controller
    Profilux Eheim controller > Cable TRS > Eheim filter.
    I use GHL Control Center version 1.0.5.7 and Profilux Control 6.0.6.0 I’ve the problem with both programs.
    I've followed the instructions for connect them, but I don't see any data of eheim filter in my Profilux Control Software. And in the Profilux display I see "EHM 0L/H 0D." I post a screen of my configuration Program:
    Conf_Eheim_1.JPG
    The pumps configuration is:
    Conf_Eheim_2.JPG
    When I connect de RS232 cable to Eheim controller both led’s start blinking: (Eheim filter not connected):
    The green led is blinking for one time and the yellow led is blinking for five times.
    When I connect Eheim filter too:
    The green led is blinking for three times and the yellow led is blinking for five times.

Why can't I see my data filter? what's wrong?, I'm doing something wrong?
    Regards.

Can you check which firmware version you have on your Eheim Filter? You can do this via Eheim Control Center.
    Perhaps the filter needs to be updated.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks for your quickly answer, Carolin. But I haven't the Eheim USB interface. Is there another way to check the firmware?

You have a PM.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Carolin.

I note this and when I'll get my Eheim interface I'll give you notice to do the update.

If you allow me a suggestion, this information about the Eheim filter firmware should be included in the Eheim interface manual.

Best regards.

Hi Carolin:

I just have received the Eheim Interface for update my filter. Can you send me the firmware file or files?

Sorry Carolin I forgotten to say you that my software version filter is 4.0. That's it say me Eheim Control Center.

Thanks.
    Last edited by acuariodiscos; 08.10.2014 at 17:36.

Hello,

ok, you have an E-Mail.

Hello Carolin,

I've just updated my filter firmware to version 6.01 and all things work fine. The GHL Eheim controller is ok, and now it sends data to my profilux,

Thanks for all.