Hi

I have look for information how to upgrade the firmware of my sms unit from 3.01 to 3.03 through PAB. I have found informations how to do with the serial connection but not how to do if I want to use PAB in the update process. I´m using GHL Control Center - latest version and a Profilux 3ex with firmware 6.11.

I have some ideas that I should do the update with only the SMS modul connected to my Profilux PAB and use the commands below the Control Centers tab Extra/PAB/Firmware update and use the file ProfiLuxSMS_V303_boot.mhx but I need to have a confirmation of this from you because I have a rather complicated setup of other PAB devices.

Today I have two different Profilux with their own PAB nets. One with two expansions boxes. one sms-module and 4 powerbars connected to PAB and one computer with two expansion boxes and two powerbars conected. I wan´t to connect this to one PAB net (and later on with more Profilux computers connected) just in order to use my SMS module for all of my Profilux. My ideas is to change my second computers device adress with help of Controll Center/communication/adjust device adress to 2 and create a PAB group 2 for that computers PAB net. Have I understand all correct?

Sincerely Lasse