Thread: Acclimatisation program

Default Acclimatisation program

Any news on when this feature will be available?

Manually turning the intensity up is a PITA

What kind of acclimatisation do you mean?
    Is there already a thread that describes the feature you mean?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

This is a feature employed on other lamps where the lamp starts at a low intensity and over a set period of days/weeks slowly increases its intensity to a user defined level.

An excellent feature for newly stocked corals to avoid bleaching.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Hello,

this feature is on the todo-list and will be available with one of the next firmware updates.
    How long it takes we can not tell you.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

thanks this is something that i requested not so long ago ao i am pleased that you are already working on it. It is a pain to manually up the intesntiy as i am going through it right now with 10 maricultred pieces i recieved. I have been changing the intensity 1% every seven days. I lowered my intensity to 65% and i am so happy i did as the pieces were getting bleached at 85%. So i have a programe that reminds me every seven days to raise intensty by 1%

Thanks GHL your light fixture is amazing and any beta testing you need just let me know.

here is my thread http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2440445

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Hello,

this feature is on the todo-list and will be available with one of the next firmware updates.
    How long it takes we can not tell you.
    we have been promised this for well over a year now:mad: