Thread: Vortech Module and four MP40's

Default Vortech Module and four MP40's

My previous tank had the Vortech module and one MP10, now Im in the process of upgrading to a lager tank and more pumps...

Tank will be a 200 gallon bow and I plan to have one MP40 at each end, and two on the back wall (return is in the middle)

My question is more related as to how to integrate the MP40's with the Vortech controller. Do I assign all four pumps to the Vortech controller, or do I establish my master/slave, syn/anti sync relationships on the MP40's and then only assign the Master MP40 to the Vortech module ?

I wish to be able to control the MP40's various modes, to include the EcoSmart modes

Thanks

You generally have to assign all pumps to the Vortech controller. After that you have to make the single settings for each pump.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

So if I understand this... I use the Proflux/Vortech Controller and assign each of the MP40's to the controller, but then if I want setup a Master/Slave relationship is this done directly on the MP40 controller or via Profulix? Currently the pumps are operating without Profilux/Vortech Controller and are setup such that I have two pumps (left and right) that operate anti-sync, then I have two pumps on the back wall. Running in Echosmart mode, the 'master' pump determines how the other 3 pumps will function. So Im curious how this will be accomplished once the Proflux/Vortech take control

Thanks

Sorry, but I'm still confused about this...

I understand how to assign a EchoTech pump to the Vortech controller - Did that with my standalone MP10.
    I understand how to setup multiple EchoTech pumps in a master/slave and sync/anti-sync relationship.... This is necessary in my situation since I've got four MP40's (one on left, one on right, and two in the back). Ive got the pump on the right as Master, one on the left as slave (anti-sync) and the two back ones are used when the master is running the EchoSmart program

All works great! But I want to control my MP40's via my Profilux/Vortech Controller. From what I can tell, the Vortech controller becomes the 'master' and any assigned EchoTech pumps become slaves to the Vortech Controller... Is this true?
    If this statement is true, how then is it possible to use the Profilux/Vortech setup to control Sync/Anti-Sync (pumps facing each other operating opposite of each other) and how do I setup the rear pumps (again, the Echosmart program knows specifically what to do with rear pumps and varies their use base on what the EchoSmart program is doing... How can I accomplish this with the Proflux/Vortech setup ?

Thanks