Thread: Problem with Dosing Unit

Default Problem with Dosing Unit

Hi.

I'm currently running Profilux Control 6.0.6.0 and have recently upgraded my Profilux Firmware to 6.11.

I now have a problem with my Dosing Pump (running on S5 - S8 and using timers 1 - 3 (not using the 4th one)). When I go in to Timer 2 and set for Auto Dosing; when I set the rate for dosing as 14ml and save it keeps resetting to 0.

I have only noticed this today and am quite ********** - no dosing has happened to my tank for 3 days.

Grateful for any responses.

Regards

Have you try using the new dosing function in GCC?

Please download the GHL Control Center:
    http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/do...do=file&id=220

Is the problem solved with that?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you for that.

I was initially only controlling my Mitras with the GHL Control Centre and was using the Profilux Control to run everything else. I am now using the GHL Control Centre for everything and it is allowing me to control my doser.

Regards