Thread: Tunze 6105 wave action problem

Frage Tunze 6105 wave action problem

Hi,

I have a serious problem with my pair of Tunze 6105´s. I have them set up, like in the picture. Profilux program shows, that they are working (changing wave patterns), but nothing happens with the pumps. they are just on at constant speed. I have tried many different settings and don't know what to do. Can You help?

Profilux firmware: 5.17
    Profilux control: 5.1.7.2
    Tunze1 in L1/2
    Tunze 2 in L3/L4
    Tunze's are not plugged to the powerbar, should they?

Best regards
    Niko

TunzeProfilux.JPG

GHLtunze2.JPG

So Tunze 1 reacts to L1 = Stream pump 1, Tunze 2 reacts to L4 = Stream pump 2.

Have you connected them via splitter to the L-Ports or directly?

If you set L1 and L4 to illumination 1 + 4 - just for testing - and use the function "manual illumination", do the Tunze pumps react then?

Or if you set the voltage to min 1V and max 10V for a moment, do the pumps react?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Carolin and thank you for your reply. After fidling with the settings, I got the powerheads to work. I really don't know, what I did, but now they work just fine. I have connected them to the L-ports directly and they seem to be reacting to the different settings. I am kind of noob with profilux, so that might be the reason, why I was having difficulties

Good to hear that it is working now :-)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.