Thread: Help with mitras illumination ru

Default Help with mitras illumination ru

Can any one help me here I'm a bit stumped

My lights are not doing what they are suppose to do for some reason
    I update firmware of both mitras to v1.117 and latest GCC v1.0.5.7

Now what is happening is I am going into a time point I have created in the illumination run the royal blue is at 100% at 2pm here is a pic

Then go to 7pm and royal blue are still at 100% but the problem is the at 6.05pm the royal blues drop to 2 % what the?
    I can't see any change in tween the two points so why does it dim
    Here is the pic for the 7pm screen shot

There are no other points created between 2 pm and 7pm

Also I output directly to lamp it changes then uncheck the box and it drops the royal blue again to 2%
    And I also go into the the main light composer and test illumination run and slide the slider to 6:05pm and it has royal blue but but uncheck that box also and it goes back to 2% royal blues

I transmitted the illumination run and then the next pop up to lamp no good doesn't change?

What am I doing wrong

So does anyone know what is happening here?
    Last edited by muz_zz; 29.08.2014 at 11:25.

Well thanks to some one I am a dummy after updated firmware done a factory reset got all setting done except the DAM moonlight simulation it was set to 6pm as default I guess as it was at 10pm normally

So all good again problem fixed

Thanks for your feedback - good to hear that it is solved now.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.