Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: myGHL - GHL goes cloud

Bianca Gast

Default myGHL - GHL goes cloud

Worldwide connection with GHL products: myGHL is the new free, cloud-based GHL service.

myghlStart.jpg

The cloud-based service myGHL gives you another option to operate GHL products comfortable.
    Whether on holiday or on a business trip – with myGHL it will be easy to connect with GHL products from anywhere in the world and stay informed about the status of aquarium, terrarium, pond or pool.

The use of the latest web technologies spare you some adjustments on the home network, terms like port forwarding and dynamic DNS are a thing of the past.
    After logging in on the web portal www.myghl.com and registration of devices, you can see current states, initiate actions and make adjustments. The interface can be customized by yourself, also measurement data amongst others can be stored in a personal database.

dashboardIllumination.PNG
    dashboard2.jpg

The service will be available for many GHL products with an internet access. At the moment the implementation for ProfiLux 3/3.1N is in work, the support of further devices is under development.
    The reliable PC software GHL Control Center, the smartphone apps and the integrated web interface continue to be updated and be available – this way you can decide if you want to use the new cloud-based service or the proven technology.

The myGHL preview will be shown from today at the MACNA 2014 in Denver.

Available in the fourth quarter of 2014.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bianca; 29.08.2014 at 11:31.

So this isn't available yet?

I just tried to go to the site and it says coming soon?

And WOW how good is this well done on such a great feature.
    Last edited by muz_zz; 29.08.2014 at 09:44.

Bianca Gast

myGHL will be available in the forth quarter of 2014!

Ok thanks

Great idea

Bianca Gast

As soon as it is available, we will of course inform you about.

Wow
    thank you very much

Will the Cloud be a free option, or do you have to pay for it?

Nice extra option this Cloud. But I am REALLY happy that you also continue the App, Controlcenter and the Web interface.
    It makes the Profilux a very versatile and attractive product , don't put all your money on one card and force you customers to go Cloud, like many companies do these days. A Cloud has advantages, but also some drawback. The Mix(App, CC, Webinterface)you offer is the most reliable one in my opinion. Also good marketing strategy.............

Keep up the good work.

BRAVO !

I think it's a very wise decision. Your products have already taken out the "pain" out of running a complex reef aquarium. Now with this new service, I hope that it will give us all that extra flexibility we need to enjoy our hobby even more !

One favour asked only, make the interface intuitive, simple and sexy ! Those points are often overlooked.

Keep it up !

All the best,

Mike

Personally I hope the GCC continues since it is what I prefer. Offer the cloud or web for those that want it, but I prefer to use my own network to program my controller, much faster than any cloud or web based controller will ever be.
    Perry
    A screen shot is worth a thousand words...

Profilux 3.1N eX, 3 PAB 6D, Slave Doser, PLM-ADIN, Vortech Controller, PLM-PWC, Leak detector, 2 LX 6100HV Mitras
    Controlling a 150 DSA Peninsula mixed reef.

I like the option of a cloud service that can provide monitoring and reporting from various GHL systems, that is an excellent addition to the product range. Well done.

As with any new addition that affects access, it does bring up a significant number of concerns that need to be explored.
    Rather than include them here I stated a new thread
    http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...loud-Questions