Thread: Conductivity calibration problem

Default Conductivity calibration problem

hi i am calibrating Conductivity probe but it reads 35ms in the calibration fluid 50ms
    i tired few times but it is same.
    i bought the calibration fluid few months ago
    somebody can help me ?
    thanks

Are you sure that you have followed exactly the calibration instructions for conductivity in the ProfiLux user manual?
    As the fluid is for salt water - do you have a salt water tank? Is the conductivity measurement set correctly to salt water?
    How old is your conductivity probe? Can you tell us its ADC values?
    Are your temperature values stable?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

yes i followed few times fluid is for salt water 50ms
    yes i have a saltwater tank. yes it is set to salt water.
    it is brand new.
    i solved the problem now it reads 50ms in calibration fluid
    how is done....
    firstly i located the fluid conteiner in the tank wait for the equilibrium of the temperature of the tank and the fluid.
    then i pour the fluid to a clean glass and hold it in the water.
    i locate the temp probe in the the glass which has the 50ms fluid and began the calibration process
    at the second stage it was still reading 32ms in the calibration fluid then calibration finish and i select yes with anger because nothing has changed
    at the air it reads 20 adc in the fluid about 350
    then when i click yes it began to raise and it stop at 50ms then i became really happy with the result.
    now everything is fine.
    i hold the glass in the tanks water because temp is not changed all the time i recommend it hardly