Thread: New GHL Control Center version 1.0.5.7 for Mitras and ProfiLux

Beitrag New GHL Control Center version 1.0.5.7 for Mitras and ProfiLux

...is available now.

Following changes since Version 1.0.5.6 have been made:

• Indexed water change in the socket functions added
    • Light Composer upload to the webserver with automatically obtained IP address possible now (only with firmware version 6.11, not with firmware 6.11 BETA)
    • Light Composer project for Simu-Stick added
    • Several optimizations

You can download the new version with the following link:
    http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/do...do=file&id=220

For the new functions and improvements the ProfiLux firmware 6.11 (not 6.11 BETA) is required.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Default Problem with diagrams from measurements data

Hi!

I've upgrade profilux 3EX to newest version 6.11
    All looks great but ... diagrams looks not good on webpage sensors.

Please look on screen
    Profilux_3_Webinterface___Sensor_overview.jpg

Do they look same on overview page or in sensor settings?
    Probably you have to reset your measurement data.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

It's works! thanks a lot :-)

I just started to use the GHL Control Center for my Profilux 3. Getting ready to perform the Profilux firmware upgrade and backed up my settings and this is when I noticed that within the GHL Control Center, the calibration values for probes is not displayed (or at least I have not found them). I launched the old Profilux Control and was able to find the settings for probe calibration, but not with Control Center.

Any ideas?

To view these data, you have to mark te View/Expert mode check box.

Ah... Found it

Also found out that while I saved my settings, etc prior to the recent firmware upgrade, my probe calibration data did NOT get saved! Has this happend to anyone else

you have to save and restore both: settings AND sensor data - these are 2 different files