Thread: webserver issue

Default webserver issue

hi

i have a
    p3 ex 6.10
    profilux control 6.06

i can connect to the control via LAN and i can see my stats, sensors from inside home network and outside network.

but when i click

SYSTEM>WEBSERVER...it will scan and scan and scan and then gives me COMMUNICATIONS ERROR 41 and sometimes it give me error 50

any ideas?

thanks

If you use the firmware 6.10 you need the GHL Control Center.
    ProfiLux Control 6.06 is not compatible with firmware 6.10.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    If you use the firmware 6.10 you need the GHL Control Center.
    ProfiLux Control 6.06 is not compatible with firmware 6.10.
    ok thanks!

so i tried with the control center and "test" it but it doesn send...

i made an account with GMX since i read that gmail doesnt work.

Post a screenshot of your settings pls.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

emailnoti-pc.JPG
    Email notification PC

emailnoti-pro.JPG
    Email notification Profilux

here u go

thanks!

Your Current SMTP Server field is empty, which i think means your profilux isn't communicating with the router?

And I can't get notifications to work again, either.
    Had a support thread a week ago, got it working somehow, and now its not working again.

ok i clicked the IP mailserver and then clicked DOMAIN mailserver and the current smtp fields IP address came up....

HIT TEST

and waited and still no email?

For GMX mail sending you have to set Port 587 and and check the box "Encrypt via GHL server"

There are several guidelines in the net which refer to port 25, but they are wrong since spring this year. As a reaction to the NSA affair all mail provider will use encryption nowadays. So for PC ma you have to check the ceckbox and set the right port, for Profilux mal you have additionally to sent via GHL server (the PL itself isn´t able to handle the encryption)

Remark: Have in mind that PC mail is only possible as long as the Control Center is active

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    For GMX mail sending you have to set Port 587 and and check the box "Encrypt via GHL server"

There are several guidelines in the net which refer to port 25, but they are wrong since spring this year. As a reaction to the NSA affair all mail provider will use encryption nowadays. So for PC ma you have to check the ceckbox and set the right port, for Profilux mal you have additionally to sent via GHL server (the PL itself isn´t able to handle the encryption)

Remark: Have in mind that PC mail is only possible as long as the Control Center is active
    awesome that worked! thank you!