Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do Australians buy mitras simu 55 or mitras light bar?

Quote Originally Posted by muz_zz View Post
    Thanks for the reply Matthias

I wanted to order from your shop but checked the shipping details and no Australia is mentioned so I thought this was no shipping to here.

So how can I find out shipping costs to Australia and the price with no VAT

Thanks
    Maury
    we ship world wide - if your country is not mentioned in the shop then please send us an email, we have to make the quote manually in these cases
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptdaddy View Post
    Interested in this also. Sick of having to order stuff in the UK, then get it shipped over to Australia. I'd much rather prefer the option to purchase direct from the GHL web store.
    the same here:

we ship world wide - if your country is not mentioned in the shop then please send us an email, we have to make the quote manually in these cases
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodes View Post
    Yeah OK. Sounds like they are only buying on indent and not stocking at all??
    Wanted to spend $80,000 here to put some stock on the shelf for NZ buyers, but GHL does not want to know me.
    Paul, I don't understand what you are saying. Can I assist you in some way?

No one in NZ at all!!
    Try www.aqua.net.nz

Quote Originally Posted by reef View Post
    This web site has no mention of GHL products on it!

Infact it is selling IKS computers. Not something I expect GHL wishes to be connected with!

Infact nothing can be actually bought of this web site.
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodes View Post
    This web site has no mention of GHL products on it!

Infact it is selling IKS computers. Not something I expect GHL wishes to be connected with!

Infact nothing can be actually bought of this web site.
    Thats because the web site is outdated.

Quality Aquatics in NZ sells GHL products, the web site will be up soon.

Uh Huh!
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

shame the power is different we could send them to you when we get them here. But we are on 110v

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support