Thread: ProfiLux Firmware 6.11 BETA

Beitrag ProfiLux Firmware 6.11 BETA

...is now available for download.

With the new version is constant flow control with flow-sensor and 1-10V-interface now possible.
    Additionally more stream pump groups added and improved.

Changes since version 1.10:
    • Constant flow control with flow-sensor and 1-10V-interface possible
    • More stream pump groups
    • Night decrease for each group adjustable
    • Easier pump assignment
    • Improved spanish translation and small design improvements in web interface
    • Bugfix: 1-10V-interface during maintenance

To use the new functions GHL Control Center 1.0.5.6 is required.
    Last edited by DennisO; 29.07.2014 at 12:48.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Put this in and have been having a play, I have to say, the thunder is awsome guys, well done, the ability to put labels to things has dramaticly changed things on the touch, what's a giant step forward.

Right, one small bug possibly, I can start a thunderstorm using the GCC, I can not start a thunderstorm on the touch, however, I can stop a thunderstorm on the touch.

Iv only played for about an hour and that's all I have come across so far, so well done guys.

Gazz

Hello,

thank you for your response, we will check the thunderstorm on the touch.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello Artur,
    Great additions again. However with these new features i am missing something terribly. The new mobile interface always brings the mobile webpage even if i request the desktop site. So i cannot view the webcam with my mobile phone anymore Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!
    Tolga

At the moment there is no way to fix it.
    We will put it on the to-do-list.

Thanks! It will be a big bonus as the new interface is very sleek!

Is there a thought on when the 6.11 Beta will not be "Beta" anymore.
    Are there any serious bugs found or can I update my firmware to 6.11 Beta without any problems?
    Last edited by mdanielse; 13.08.2014 at 16:41. Reason: grammar error corrected

Is there a thought on when the 6.11 Beta will not be "Beta" anymore.
    Soon, by tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks...... than I can update my Profilux and Touch this weekend, can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Soon, by tomorrow at the latest.