Thread: Can't connect the Profilux 3 control

Default Can't connect the Profilux 3 control

Hi, I need help on why I cannot connect my controller after I download the ProfiLux Controller v6.0.5.1. This is very frustrating.

I'm using a USB Connection to connect the control to my PC. Also I have Window 7 vs. MAC as Operating System.

Please help and if there is a guide step by step please provide.

Thank You,

Jr.

To help you we need to know the firmware version on your PL3.

Remark I: ProfiluxControl 6 is not able to connect PL´s with lower firmware than 6.00 - If your firmware is 5.xx, you have to update the firmware first. For this you have to use ProfiluxControl 5.1.7.1 or the emergency update (RS232 cable mandatory)

Remark II: ProfiluxControl is replaced by the GHL control Center - use this for newer firmware than 6.06

Thank You for the reply back. I'm really confuse as far as updating the firmware. I need step by step instruction on how to do this. As far as the ProfiluxControl 5.1.7.1 or the emergency update where do I get this? As far as the RS232 cable is the the same thing as USB RS232.

First, please have a look at the firmware version on your ProfiLux.

You can look it up in the menu under Extras/ Info&Support.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.