Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitras FW

Default Mitras FW

Can someone share a link to WHERE the latest FW is located? Thanks

Disregard. Found it.

Trying to update my Mitras. Having problems trying to find the driver. Have looked on device manager and no luck. I have downloaded the driver manually but I still can't see the driver in the device manager. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

And to summarize: I have downloaded the driver three times, followed ALL the instructions/sugg read in the past 4 hours and I still cannot update FW...

The Mitras driver comes with GHL Control Center. Under the device manager you can find the device under COM & LPT.
    For the Mitras you need wo different drivers. The first you need for the connection to the Mitras and the second for updating firmware.

The first driver is in folder: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GHLControlCenter_V1054\Driver".
    The second driver you find in folder: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GHLControlCenter_V1054\Tools\FUJITSU USB DIRECT Programmer\driver\Win7".
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you very much Artur. Can you please provide a link?
    I have tried looking for it and haven't found it.
    Thank you

There is no Link for the drivers, they are included in GHL Control Center.
    Which operating system do you use?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Windows XP
    My current Mitras FW is 1.08. Using GHL control 1054.

If you can connect to your Mitras and can't update the firmware, than you have to install the driver manual.
    Read this: http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/do...?do=file&id=85

I CAN connect via USB cable. Mitras is currently connected via USB to GLC but just can't update FW.