Thread: Need help with PAB after firmware upgrade

Default Need help with PAB after firmware upgrade

I have a Profilux 3Ex now with upgraded Firmware. For relevance and brevity, I had to reset the controller when I upgraded the firmware and ended up reprogramming it. Now, I can't seem to get the power bars to recognize any of the commands from GCC. I am running a DIY LED set up and the lights are working fine via the 1/10V connection. I can manually activate the sockets while in GCC as well.

I went into the system settings and Configured the PAB's and then Assigned the socket numbers. I'm not sure what I'm missing.

I think I have this solved with the assistance of a super user and a super guy! In case this happens to someone else here is the solution. The Profilux is communicating to the PAB's. The green LED lights were active on the strip and the orange com light was blinking. From the front of the panel, press <SYSTEM> go to <Socket Function Outlet> Socket edit <1> don't assign any time to black out delay or invert and scroll to Yes for Save. The Socket for S1 will light up red and work. I will have to go through the remainder of the PAB 2-12 to activate them.

A firmware update of the Profilux doesn't affect the internal pab-powerbar settings, I am not sure what the real reason for this trouble was.

Anyway, the powerbar settings can also be made in GCC, under system
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

same thing happen to me. I,m getting alarm PAB. Did a reset , and the Alarm PAB is gone. But still no power to my PB6D ? I see a blinking green light.
    and then yellow. I went to config device and it says no device found

The green LED should be permanently on, the yellow LED should blink.

Did you still have no success in reassigning the Powerbar?
    Have you also updated the Powerbar before the problem occurred?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.