Thread: Flow control for pumps (closed loop) - tester wanted!

Default Flow control for pumps (closed loop) - tester wanted!

We are going to release a new feature with firmware 6.11:

Depending on the measured flow (with our flow-sensor) and a set nominal flow ProfiLux controls a variable speed pump (with 1-10V-interface) in a way to keep the actual flow as constant as possible.

For this you need:
    - ProfiLux 3
    - Flow-Sensor
    - variable speed pump with 1-10V-interface

Who has this equipment and wants us to help testing and optimizing the new flow control functions?

A tester gets the firmware 6.11 BETA and the matchning GHL Control Center 1.0.5.5 from me.

Just send me a PM.

Thank you for your assistance!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

me!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have the royal exlusive 1-10 red dragon pump and 3 flow sensors!!!!!!

but you must waiting to order a expansion card for my ghl ultimate computer as i dond have port for the sensors now!!! and im living in Greece in santorini just give a couple of days!!!

Who wants the 6.11 BETA for testing the new function "closed loop control for 1-10V-pumps with flow sensor"?

Then send me a PM.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.