Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flow sensor and 1-10v return pump problem

Which 1-10v return pumps do you recommend because I guess my Tunze 1075.5 won't work?
    Last edited by Robert Lewis; 30.07.2014 at 05:03.
    If you're not living life on the edge then you're taking up too much space!

I think that is not working because I must have at list two flow sensors to control the return pump because it must control the ghl computer the exact value from input pipe (overflow flow sensor 1) to be the exact value in the second flow sensor to the return pipe after the pump.for ex if the first sensor has a flow 350 lph then the computer must give a 3 v to the pump so the second flow must measure the same .and for any reason if the first flow sensor increase or decrease ,the computer must adjust the correct volt in the pump to adjust the second sensor to be the same value as the first I hope that can be realize because as I believe this is the perfect regulation for the sumps to have the same water that they Get to send it back beacause in aquariums they can stop the overflow many things for ex an octopus can stop the over flow at all and a small leave can decrease the overflow and also if a fish take the leave from the overflow the overflow can be increase after one hour maby or never. So with this computer the dream can be truth!!!!
    Thanks again and I'm looking for a good update !!

I must have at list two flow sensors to control the return pump because it must control the ghl computer the exact value from input pipe (overflow flow sensor 1) to be the exact value
    You should drop that idea due it´s not possible to realize a stable regulation circuit in that way. The measurement of the flow in your down pipes and also the control of a pump for your up pipe always will have an error volume. So your sump will overflow or be emptied by the pump if you have no additional level control. This will happen earlier or later, but it will happen in all cases.

If your target is to have a constant level in sump, it would better to measure the level directly (level transmitter + ADIN card) and control the pump by sump level.

yes I know with this way that I control now my sump but I think we are in 2014 and everything is possible and also a better solution is to combine the level transmitter and the flow sensor!!!!!!

yes I know with this way that I control now my sump
    I´m not talking about level switch control. I mean an analouge level input to have a continous flow regulation. I would be surprised if you have such a regulation ciruit.

but I think we are in 2014 and everything is possible
    Even in 2014 not all possible things also are making sense.

and also a better solution is to combine the level transmitter and the flow sensor!!!!!!
    That´s what I suggested above .....

I have almost everything from your company so surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and I think that your company is very close to this project that i m dreaming !!! So I wish some day to have this future also!!
    thank you and happy holidays

HELLO I JUST BUY THE Royal Exclusiv Interface Adapter for Red Dragon® 3 Speedy / 10V connection IS ANY UPDATE FOR MY PROJECT????

nothing yet ??????

nothing yet ??????
    The regulation mode to have a closed loop regulation with one flow sensor to one pump is ralready implemented in FW 6.11 and it´s said that your whish about the summary of two sensors is declined as not possble. So what´s the question?