Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ProfiLux Firmware 6.10 BETA

Can someone please answer my question!

Come on it's been weeks now with no emails and I have just swapped back to MH and want to keep a eye on temp,during the day

Without more information we cant help you.
    Give us information about your ProfiLux and post some screenshots of your settings.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Look at previous posts in this thread

Nothing wrong with settings as is sends test fine every. Time just won't send periodically at any set interval

+1

Same situation here ..

I used to receive regular emails at 0630 every morning until I updated the firmware. I double checked all my settings and restarted the profilux but still wasn't able to receive morning emails. Test emails work perfectly fine ..

Ive given up with profilux emails now as they're too unreliable. SMS unit is the way ahead.
    If you're not living life on the edge then you're taking up too much space!

Well thank you Robert at least I know now it's just not me!

This is more than likely why no one was replying to this thread as they don't have a answer except the above post that I haven't given enough information so they can't help me maybe they should of read back through the posts to see what the actual problem was

So there Is a problem with 6:10 with perodic emails

Quote Originally Posted by muz_zz View Post
    Well thank you Robert at least I know now it's just not me!

This is more than likely why no one was replying to this thread as they don't have a answer except the above post that I haven't given enough information so they can't help me maybe they should of read back through the posts to see what the actual problem was

So there Is a problem with 6:10 with perodic emails
    Running 6.10 and mine works.
    i get a email at 11am everyday

6.10 is working for me also, get a status email every day. Alarm email is working also.
    Perry
    A screen shot is worth a thousand words...

Profilux 3.1N eX, 3 PAB 6D, Slave Doser, PLM-ADIN, Vortech Controller, PLM-PWC, Leak detector, 2 LX 6100HV Mitras
    Controlling a 150 DSA Peninsula mixed reef.

You can save your settings, send us the file and we will chek it.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Artur

Where can I email the file to?

I have tried everything I can to sort email out but no luck
    It sends test no problem but won't send periodical emails even changing the cycle time
    Several people had the same problem in the last days.
    To resolve the problem they just restarted (power off) the ProfiLux.
    Disconnect the device from the power supply, wait several minutes and connect it again.