Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ProfiLux Firmware 6.10 BETA

Beitrag ProfiLux Firmware 6.10 BETA

...is now available for download.

The 6.10 BETA version supports new ProfiLux Touch functions.

What is new:
    Support of new ProfiLux-Touch functions (with ProfiLux-Touch firmware 1.05 or higher): Labels customizable.

To use the new functions the ProfiLux Touch firmware 1.05 BETA is required.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

great news, Hopefully we counted other improvements as I describe for our profilux was excellent,
    I think about everything important are level functions for the safety of our aquariums,

-Label the level sensor

-Send SMS with error Level,
    Identify which level sensor is being triggered. ie leakage, sump, overflow, low flow,

-Label the level sensor in profilux touch

-Management of the level sensor and control level in profilux touch

# Option to limit emails being sent in case of a alarm like sms, so that you dont keep getting alarms. via emails. or maybe only get 3 alarm emails per hour etc.

# Delete unused sensors in sms, when i get a sms report it shows unused sensors.

# Would like to be able to set alarms for AMPs, so that you can set your socket to be set at a certain amp reading, so for example if you set your socket to be between 4 and 5 amps, and a pump breaks the amps should drop so you should get a alarm. so you will be aware that a pump is faulty.

Lächeln

Quote Originally Posted by carlosing74 View Post
    great news, Hopefully we counted other improvements as I describe for our profilux was excellent,
    I think about everything important are level functions for the safety of our aquariums,

-Label the level sensor

-Send SMS with error Level,
    Identify which level sensor is being triggered. ie leakage, sump, overflow, low flow,

-Label the level sensor in profilux touch

-Management of the level sensor and control level in profilux touch

# Option to limit emails being sent in case of a alarm like sms, so that you dont keep getting alarms. via emails. or maybe only get 3 alarm emails per hour etc.

# Delete unused sensors in sms, when i get a sms report it shows unused sensors.

# Would like to be able to set alarms for AMPs, so that you can set your socket to be set at a certain amp reading, so for example if you set your socket to be between 4 and 5 amps, and a pump breaks the amps should drop so you should get a alarm. so you will be aware that a pump is faulty.

You are on the money, i agree with all of the above.

Matthias thanks for making some of the changers mentioned above, look forward to the others being addressed.
    Last edited by reef; 19.07.2014 at 10:36.

Is anyone having the same issue as me with login in and login out?

I doesn't ask me to log in and if I hit the log out button nothing happens?

Once I put the IP address in the browser it was automatically logged in?

Is any one else having this problem with 6.10?

Setup your password again................

Thanks

I forgot to do it this time

But still can't get the webcam viewable?
    Does it still come up in the overview tab?

Thanks

Still can't get webcam to work?

And also my email alerts from Profilux works sometimes but other times I get nothing?
    It is set to send alert every 4 hours but I got one at 7:14am this morning then 10:46? And haven't received one for the rest of the day and evening?

In the dosing pump overview, is it necessary to view all the other dosing pumps that are not in use?? same goes for processes and timers, can they be made to be removed.
    Screen Shot 07-30-14 at 01.19 AM.jpg

Still no luck which email in 6.10 after resetting every thing it sends a test no problem but will not send periodical emails ?

Come on guys help me out here let me know if it is a bug or I'm doing something wrong I have been at it for days now

Thanks
    Maury

I have tried everything I can to sort email out but no luck
    It sends test no problem but won't send periodical emails even changing the cycle time

Can someone help out here and let me know if your using 6.10 and if your email notifications are working