Thread: New GHL Control Center version 1.0.5.3 for Mitras and ProfiLux

Beitrag New GHL Control Center version 1.0.5.3 for Mitras and ProfiLux

...is available now.

Following changes since Version 1.0.5.2 have been made:

• latest ProfiLux firmwareversion 6.09 added
    • Several optimizations

You can download the new version with the following link:

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/do...do=file&id=201
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Artur,

I'm running the latest firmware and had try GHL Control Center 1053, I'm running a 4 pump doser for balling with timers 1, 2 and 3 for elements, with correspondent sockets S25, 26 and 27. My problem is that the control center is not saving the "rate per dosing" i.e I put 1 ml hit the save button and when I refresh it goes back to 0 again.
    I had notice that the new Control center now has the ability for Dosing Pumps but I can't setup it. Please see picture

Your help is much appreciated.
    Regards
    PedroCapturar.PNG

Hi Artur,

I solve it, I dig in and solve the problem it works fine now

Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards
    Pedro

Hello,

can you tell us what you did to solve the problem?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Artur,

Sure, to be honest I haven't done nothing much, for some reason they don't work as they used to be, maybe because now we have the Dosing Pump options.
    what I did was spend an hour playing with the Dosing Pump department and make it work I had program 3 dosing pumps then went to sockets and change them from "Timer" to "Dosing Pump"

All work fine now

Regards
    Pedro