Thread: tank pressure of C02

Default tank pressure of C02

Hello, I have had some incident with empty co2 bottle, I wanted to install this gauge with minimum relay and vacuum it possible to connect to SMS or profilux greetings.

wika.jpg

If it has a switching contact, you can use an input of an ADIN card to send an alarm.

If you use the Co2 for a calciumreactor and you also monitor and/or control the pH of this reactor with your Profilux you can put a alarm on this pH and than add it to you SMS profile. You pH in the reactor will go up when the Co2 bottle is (near)empty. Than you don't even need this special gauge with relay.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosing74 View Post
    Hello, I have had some incident with empty co2 bottle, I wanted to install this gauge with minimum relay and vacuum it possible to connect to SMS or profilux greetings.

wika.jpg
    Last edited by mdanielse; 15.07.2014 at 00:57.

Thank you very much happens but when the bottle is almost empty and only one or two days of consumption is, I just keep the ph low during the day to not lower the pH of the aquarium at night, I anticipate because sometimes I am one week when I travel it's late and I have very low kh, greetings.