Thread: Thunderstorm

Default Thunderstorm

Hi

I've just updated my firmware to V6.08 and updated the GHL control centre too.

My ( possibly dumb ) question relates to the thunderstorm claps. Do I need to connect speakers to the profilux?

I ask because I've checked the sound box in thunderstorm tab & I hear nothing during the lightning storm.

Thanks

Robert
    If you're not living life on the edge then you're taking up too much space!

I suggest, the thunder is comming from the PCs speaker. So if the GHL control center is offline or the sound is off, there will be no thunder.

Yes the sound is comming from the PCs speaker and GHL Control Center must be online.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I see.

Okay, thanks for clearing it up anyway. Unfortunately I only use the windows laptop for updating .. the rest of my house is completely apple mac.

Nice update though ..

Suggestion GHL : sell a set of speakers (wireless or even wired) to connect the P3 via USB or other type of connection. That way those of us who DONT have comp on all the time connected to GHL will greatly benefit from thia

Quote Originally Posted by doggydoc10 View Post
    Suggestion GHL : sell a set of speakers (wireless or even wired) to connect the P3 via USB or other type of connection. That way those of us who DONT have comp on all the time connected to GHL will greatly benefit from thia
    Second that.
    Or provide an output that we can use for an amplified speaker.(PAB?)
    My Surface tablet is not plugged in majority of time and goes to standby.
    And the speakers on it don't exactly make the house shake. (Sounds more like flatulence)
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

Brilliant suggestions here ...