Thread: New Firmware Update

Default New Firmware Update

Just updated my p3n just now. I saved all my sensor settings and other settings. I updated the new firmware 6.08. Worked great, but when I go into my system and want to go into webserver, I get a error 41 message. It disconnects me and then the webserver page comes up, but can't edit because i'm disconnected.

When I update all my settings and sensor settings back to the profilux, it gave me a warning and had to click yes to proceed. Would uploading my old settings screwed it up?

Hi Derek,

Would uploading my old settings screwed it up?
    no

but when I go into my system and want to go into webserver, I get a error 41 message
    you are using the newest GHL control center?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I just came here to post the exact same thing.
    Not only am I having that problem, but it's just not staying connected very well in general. Random disconnections. Except for that web server issue... it disconnects every single time.

I am using the latest Profilux Control 6.06
    I don't use control center because I don't have mitras.

Hello,

with version 6.08 we implemented new features and these works only with the new GHL Control Center.
    ProfiLux Control is not longer developed.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Hello,

with version 6.08 we implemented new features and these works only with the new GHL Control Center.
    ProfiLux Control is not longer developed.
    Ahhhh, ok. Downloaded, installed and this seems to be working.
    I saw the Control Center downloads but the description you have says it's for the Mitras so it seems a bit confusing.
    Might be better to say it also replaces the old Profilux Control.

Thanks!