Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ProfiLux Firmware 6.08 BETA

Default ProfiLux Firmware 6.08 BETA

We are proud to offer you a new major update, the version 6.08 for ProfiLux 3 which you can download in our download area.

This is new:

- improvements web interface (dosing overview, tablet and smartphone optimization)
    - better support for dosing pump control
    - 8 instead of 4 dynamic nominal value channels
    - 8 instead of 4 variable illumination channels
    - thunder-sound during thunderstorm (in combination with GHL Control Center 1.0.4.8)

In order to use all new functions the new GHL Control Center 1.0.4.8 is required.

As previously mentioned:
    BETA version - only for test purposes, stability of the program can't be guaranteed!
    Despite detailed testing program errors can not be ruled out!
    Not suitable for a permanent uncontrolled operation!
    If you experience any problems with this version then download immediately the latest stable firmware version to the device!

Webinterface-werbung.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

hi
    i have installed this firmware ProfiLux Firmware 6.08 BETA and set up the dosing pumps , ( possible issue when in overview mode selecting manual dose only activates pump 1)
    works fine when selected in individual pump setting.

Nice functionalty for the dosing pumps

thanks

Himat

Quote Originally Posted by Himat View Post
    hi
    i have installed this firmware ProfiLux Firmware 6.08 BETA and set up the dosing pumps , ( possible issue when in overview mode selecting manual dose only activates pump 1)
    works fine when selected in individual pump setting.

Nice functionalty for the dosing pumps

thanks

Himat

Hello,

which Windows version you have installed and can you show me a screenshot of your socket functions?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

i am using window 8 in parallels 9

socket function sreenshot
    Parallels Picture.jpg

Thank you for your response, we will check it.

hi
    i have found issue,

not able to get connected to profilux via web ,confirmation ok works on local network ip address just not working from out side
    this is for laptop and android phone.
    Last edited by Himat; 27.06.2014 at 13:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Himat View Post
    hi
    i have found issue,

not able to get connected to profilux via web ,confirmation ok works on local network ip address just not working from out side
    this is for laptop and android phone.
    Did you check your DynDNS settings? Maybe they are corrupted.

checked the setting they look ok

this did work before update

i can access my synology server ok using same dyndns

Is it possible to ping the device from an external device?

how do i ping from external device