Thread: app in google play store

Default app in google play store

Hey guys,

Is there a reason the app is no longer on the google play store or am I blind. I know we can get it from the download Page but it's far more convenient to get it from the store for updates and not having to allow apps from unknown sources.

Cheers

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by mattau View Post
    Hey guys,

Is there a reason the app is no longer on the google play store or am I blind. I know we can get it from the download Page but it's far more convenient to get it from the store for updates and not having to allow apps from unknown sources.

Cheers

Matt
    Getting it from here is hardly an unknown source, it will be 100% clean

Quote Originally Posted by GazzMan View Post
    Getting it from here is hardly an unknown source, it will be 100% clean
    Thats fine, except if it doesnt come from the play store, android classes it as "Unknown Source" which means lowing the security of the device (Because you have to tell it to install software thats not from a known source) which can lead to issues later down the track from a bad app.
    Im not saying there is a problem with GHL's app, I am asking why they decided to not use the most supported application deployment method in the world for android handsets.

Because there are people misusing the reviews in the play store, and we really have other things to do than watch this permanently. This happened in the past, so as a consequence we pulled out.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.