Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dosing just got sexy!!

Quote Originally Posted by mdanielse View Post
    Will there also been some nice fancy visualization regarding the new dosing functionality on the Profilux Touch?
    Would be great to see the dosingcontainer levels and other dosing info displayed on the Touch.
    That is a great suggestion! +1 from me, shouldn't be too hard to port the code over.

Will there also been some nice fancy visualization regarding the new dosing functionality on the Profilux Touch?
    Would be great to see the dosingcontainer levels and other dosing info displayed on the Touch.
    yes, this is my plan

we are still (yes I know, this really took a lot of time so far) on the the Touch update

with all the software and firmware updates and new products coming we in deed have a resource problem
    BTW to all - we hire software and hardware engineers and other staff - send me your resume ...
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by mdanielse View Post
    Looks nice, but what is the smallest dose this new doser can administer?, same as the old doser or smaller?
    we consider to use stepper motors, so we have absolute control about the amount which has to be dosed

of course these pumps are more expensive (and no - we don't use pumps and made in China, they are made in Germany, even if some far east pumps look like them - these are cheap copies!!!)
    so we are not sure if we want to switch to stepper motors only or to have both pumps if some people need not a dosing accuracy of 0.1ml or less
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.