Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Measurement Data

That would be great, thanks for the help as I would love to have this function back.

Measurement.txt
    Perry
    A screen shot is worth a thousand words...

Profilux 3.1N eX, 3 PAB 6D, Slave Doser, PLM-ADIN, Vortech Controller, PLM-PWC, Leak detector, 2 LX 6100HV Mitras
    Controlling a 150 DSA Peninsula mixed reef.

We could not reproduce your problem but we optimized the program at the point where you get the problem.
    I can open the given file with the GCC version 1.0.5.3 without problems.
    Did you tried to open the file directly with the menu tab "Tools"?Unbenannt.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I tried from the measurement tab and from tools, it's the same file. Thanks for the help, maybe it's my video driver, but I just updated that to see if it helped. Thanks again.
    Perry

Profilux 3.1N eX, 3 PAB 6D, Slave Doser, PLM-ADIN, Vortech Controller, PLM-PWC, Leak detector, 2 LX 6100HV Mitras

Just tried GCC 1.0.5.4, working fine now, thanks!
    Perry