Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Measurement Data

Default Measurement Data

Running Win 7 64 up to date and all the latest firmware on my Profilux 3ex. I can read and save measurement data to a text file. When I open the display graphics tab the GCC freezes and shuts down. I can open the text file in Excel, but the graphics tab is much more convenient. Any ideas?
    TIA
    Perry
    A screen shot is worth a thousand words...

Profilux 3.1N eX, 3 PAB 6D, Slave Doser, PLM-ADIN, Vortech Controller, PLM-PWC, Leak detector, 2 LX 6100HV Mitras
    Controlling a 150 DSA Peninsula mixed reef.

Hello,

can you post a screenshot?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I get the same error in PLC as in GCC, but PLC doesn't lock up like GCC. Either way I can't read the data.

Measure1.jpg
    Measure2.jpg
    Measure3.jpg
    Measure4.jpg
    Measure5.jpg
    Perry

Profilux 3.1N eX, 3 PAB 6D, Slave Doser, PLM-ADIN, Vortech Controller, PLM-PWC, Leak detector, 2 LX 6100HV Mitras

Perry

Any ideas? Worked fine with firmware 5.xxx, hasn't worked since I upgraded to 6.xxx.
    Perry

In screenshot two i can see that the decimal marker and column seperator are not set. Set them and try again.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Same result.
    Perry

We look at it and improve it with the next version.
    Try too save the data in a new file instead of append it.

Still have problems with this, GCC1052 Firmware 6.08
    Perry

Can you give me your textfile with the measurement data?
    We will check it and optimize GCC.