Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preview new dosing pump functions

Default Preview new dosing pump functions

currently we are working on firmware 6.08 for ProfiLux 3 and the matching GHL Control Center-Version

the most important improvements are the new dosing pump functions

in addition to the standard timers, which are also capable of controlling dosing pumps, we have now 16 dedicated dosing pump channels which are able to do much more than the timers:

- display and monitoring of the filling level
    - graphical overview of the daily dosing processes
    - calculation of the daily dosing amount
    - shows how long the fluid will last
    - in automatic mode the time shift between pumps can be set

here a first screenshot (still in German, translation is in progress, but I think it is also clear what I am talking about):

PreviewGCCDosing.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Looks very good!!!!!

Good stuff! Just in time to try it on my 2 new Dosing setups.

Niceeeeeee

That really looks nice.
    Perry
    A screen shot is worth a thousand words...

Profilux 3.1N eX, 3 PAB 6D, Slave Doser, PLM-ADIN, Vortech Controller, PLM-PWC, Leak detector, 2 LX 6100HV Mitras
    Controlling a 150 DSA Peninsula mixed reef.

Impressed and something that will be a great help to all of us using the Profilux for dosing.

Can't wait to see how advantageous this will be with my 3 dosing pumps.Gratitude is in order here as always.

Ed (Flameangel)
    Knowledge Is Like A Drop Of An Egg In A Pool Of Water

Looking great Matthias. Now next is option to add even slower rotating (even though more expensive) pumps that can dose down to 0.1 ml?

This upgrade greatly improves the peristaltic menu, Matthias thanks for the work.

Quote Originally Posted by tyuksel76 View Post
    Looking great Matthias. Now next is option to add even slower rotating (even though more expensive) pumps that can dose down to 0.1 ml?
    as written in my other post, we consider to user stepper motors, but this will make the doser slightly more expensive

I wonder if everyone really needs that and if it is worth the extra money
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.